Cod Cooked in Foil.
You can have Cod Cooked in Foil using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cod Cooked in Foil
- Prepare 2 of pieces Cod.
- It’s 1/4 of to 1/2 Onion.
- Prepare 1 dash of Carrots.
- You need 1/2 bag of Enoki mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of Shiitake or Shimeji mushrooms.
- You need 10 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ● White wine (or sake).
- It’s 1 tsp of ●Miso.
- You need 1 tsp of ●Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of enough to wrap the ingredients Aluminium foil.
- Prepare 1 of Ponzu (or soy sauce).
Cod Cooked in Foil instructions
- Slice off the ends of the stems of the mushrooms and wash. Thinly slice the onion, carrot and shiitake mushrooms. Remove the bones from the cod pieces..
- Lay the cod pieces on sheets of foil. You can use frozen fish as is, without thawing. We are making 2 sets, so lay one piece of fish on each sheet of foil..
- Lightly season the fish with salt and pepper. Put the onion, carrots, shiitake mushrooms (or shimeji), and enoki mushrooms on top..
- Lay a piece of butter in the middle. Combine the ● ingredients (dissolve the miso) and drizzle on top..
- Cover with another piece of foil. Roll the foil 2-3 times to close the edges tightly. Make sure there are no holes!.
- Put the foil packages in a frying pan, cover with a lid and steam-cook for 10-15 minutes over low heat. Serve with ponzu (or soy sauce) drizzled on top..
- ※ Shorten the cooking time if you aren't putting in enoki mushrooms because there will be less moisture and it will burn easily..